Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Went to school today, yesterday night was kinda excited cuz agnes influenced me!
Ok so i was late on the first day of MY school day! Then morning, went detention area, saw someone jitao spoil mood liao~ then next saw crislyn but i think she nvr see me? And next news was, edwin kenna sent home cuz of his hair! HAHA. then mood started to swing when i saw another dog, which really spoils my mood. See him straight away pui nua! Geraldine scold me for being disgusting and inconsiderate :<
Bfore maths lesson, Geraldinectkq pulled me go find that "girl". HAHA, but i was reluctant, so i turned into the toilet. When we came out of the toilet, HAHAHAHAHA that girl was drinking water from the water cooler! I jitao laugh out loud. Aftermath, idk why she still wanna walk to the end of the block. Then saw the 鼻子断! HAHA we both were disturb that 鼻子断! Today, my mood went up and down periodically. What's wrong?!


I'm so glad, cuz for so long, today is the first time you took initiative to msg me. Should i smile or sad face?

No comments: