Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Once upon a time...

In my life so far, there's this person name M.
M was so close to me when we were together. I went to M's house everyday, we shared everything together. We did many things together. When my grandfather passed away, M attended the funeral, and came everyday to accompany me, share my sorrows. But, one day, something happened. We broke up. M broke down drastically. Drinking everyday to hide sorrows, smoking so hardly. When i went to M's house to get my school bag that time, I opened the door ad entered the house. I saw M drank so many bottles of Vodka. My heart began to soften and soften. I threw away all the bottles of vodkas and paid M the money for it. M refused, and gave it back to me. I hugged M and said it was my fault to break up. Dont be like this. M cried and cried. And the last time, i accompanied M to sleep, then leave house.

Maybe its my fault for not treating her well. That's why she did that. I would like to apologise to all my past r/s.

Love=misery
I will not give anyone misery anymore.

No comments: