Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Didn't step out of house today..
Partly cuz no one's free except seb and zhihao.
Mostly cuz no money. Another day without meals again. My life like this totally sucks max.
Plus The things happening around me. I'm really so tired. Thinking and thinking and thinking.
STOP
THINKING
I hope everything would end, no matter how the ending is, i still want an end. I don't want both of us to carry on like this, hurting each other. Although i know nuts bout what u're thinking and feeling, I also feeling and "assuming" many things. Which i think might be quite true. Cuz time and action shows everything. And believe me, you'll care when you see i ain't coming back one day. Becuz this is what i felt.

Frankly speaking, Last month, i felt so helpless. And i had so much fear of receiving bad things. So fear of romance again. I just had uncontrollable bad attitudes towards everything. Its K.A.R.M.A

Its coming to get me. Even i regret now and worry now, It too late. Just like what she said, regrets always come in the end. And like what i told her. When we have it, we dont cherish it. When we realised we lost it, its not coming back anymore. and trust me, the next moment, that's what im gna say to you.

YOU.FUCKING.LOVE.FUCK.OFF

I've deleted some things, hope i won't delete the archives in future

No comments: