Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recently, just had this hardfelt feelings back. IDK what to do with my feelings, seriously.
I hope i really can forget everything. I miss someone yet that person's not turning back for me. What esle can i do? I messed up everything. Now i'm expecting everything to come back That's impossible! How shameful i am! Haiz. Maybe i really should let go everything bah. it would be better. If from the start i waited, now i would have the answer already. Looking back and regret, not knowing i've done more. I was willing to wait. But at times your words really pierce. For all i wanted, i can wait. But all along, i was just waiting for you to say u wan me to wait. I always had confidence i won't break you down again. But maybe now, nothing's gonna happen again. You're a different person...

Yesterday, had nightmares and woke up so many times. And in those mares, somepeople kept showing up. The things i don't wanna happen, happened in the dreams! Is this sort of, like, comes true or something? When i woke up, i hope you would be here with me. Because i was really so scared and afraid. But well, impossible!

Where's the one i've been missing for so long? come back..

No comments: