Thursday, June 17, 2010

In case you don't understand me or don't know what i'm thinking, this is for you.

I have never open the letter you gave me. Until the day i realised you have somebody else in heart. I went to the plastic bear, Open it up. And look for your letter. I started reading, Tears flow down. I never knew what was happening. Until then.. I realised it was totally my fault for not cherishing you. I know it was past by looking at that letter. That is why at that period of time i can't let things go so easily. Everything came in a blow. I'm the one who made things like that.

When i wrote a return letter a the back of ur letter, I know i should really give up. I know i have no more chances to repent. Almost everynight i look at that letter. Just becuz you call me baby and say u love me in it. And cuz in the past, you would always sent "baby i love you,night" to me before i sleep. I know now its no longer that i can receive that type of msg. So i was abit foolish to look at that letter and take it as a goodnight msg from you. I shouldn't be so foolish. Its not coming back, i convince myself also got no point. And that letter, ir really means so much to me last time, now and ever. If you can't understand why i can't let go, you should take a look at that letter.

When you said last night that you dont wan flash back and break down, i was pondering why should i too. and by saying that, you made me think that the past no longer means anything to you. Does it meant whe i tear that piece of paper, everything will be gone, memories will still stay. And the hurt is done, it will never go away.

All i know is to make you tulan by mentioning these things. But you never take a step to understand me. You said you got it worse than me. are you sure? When you said me and S was so close and you assume i love her, i even ask you for patch. What does that means. And i never ps you and meet her, but you kept concluding that was what i did. I only lied to you once to meet her. its about the green bag.Then what about my condition? You proise you will follow me wherever i go, yet the next day i saw you with them. In that letter you say you will love me no matter what happens. Yah i know you still love me. But do you think this is the love i want? When that time i ask you to go home i even pleaded you. You don't want. You ever know i broke down in public? You said you never eat for 4 consecutive days. Then what about me? You said you broke down in school and everywhere. What about me? I'm breaking down everyday until now. I din't post anything bout S and shows that i concern. What about you? You know i can see it. Then what did you ever try not to hurt me? When you said i like someone else, i porve you by patching things up. Then now? You ever gave me chance? You said all the hurt i gave you, has made you not to gimme chance becuz you're scared. But how can i prove it? No ways i can prove it. And now u like someone else. And not giving me chance, you really make me think that person would mind alot. And this is why i dint stop thinking bout those things. I must always be the person trying to understand. but you said before, you will not let me understand you. Then who understands me?

I know i can only make you tulan, irritate you, hurt you and nothing else. I know i'm a useless person i can't make you happy. All these i know. But you also, try to understand me. Thanks.

You said i dint try to win back your heart. Yeah lah maybe to you i dint. But to me.. I think i tried my best. You blamed me for you falling in love with someone else. You think i want? I did everything just for a reason. Whatever i did was for you. Anyways, what for we ponder so much. What for we quarrel so much. We're much lesser than friends.


Shall not irritate you further. Please be happy and never fall again ok.

No comments: