Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Once again, i gathered my courage to look at the archives. I told myself i won't shed a tear. Becuz it was my fault for chasing all these away. But i failed. Becuz its my fault, that is why im tearing for not cheishing it. Look at how we were in the past. How possible you want me to let go. One of your label, "tc okay :) noone will be contaolling you anymore". But now i want. I rather throw everything away including my brothers. I just want a return of the past. I want you back... I want to watch movie with you, go find you after school. Wait for you to end, I want to share your sorrows and happiness. I want to talk to you on the phone till i fall asleep.. I dunno what to do anymore.. Really i can't let go. Just like how you can't let go, i also can't.I want you to heartsoft again. I want to win you back.. I don't you to hate me.

But if you really wanna hate me, I cannot do anything. All i can say is i wish you happiness and take care of yourself. Don't let yourself fall again..




I gues this time you really not gonna heartsoft for me anymore. Looking back and regret, not knowing i will regret more. All i can say is i'm sorry and i will not do it. And everytime quarrel i would say this. I guess This already don't work for you. You say you hate me, hate bah. I dunno what to do to win you back anymore. Give up, i Don't want. Carry on, i don't think you want. I dunno what to do already, sorry. I cannot ive you anything. From the start, i din't give u happiness, that's why now everything ended up like that. Now you wanna leave me, i cannot do anything. I sent you so many msges. But you dint read it. I said i don't want to end like this. But you dint read. Maybe this is god's will...

对不起...

No comments: