Thursday, May 20, 2010

REALITY

Many things happened within this few days. It also made me realise what situation and position i am in right now. I cannot decide for others, but i can decide for myself. I know i'm no longer impt in ur life. You used to need me desperately. But now, you changed. I know what to do already. I won't be like those who know they're losing the battle, yet kept on fighting. I surrender..

Last night, its a great heart to heart talk with GrisseldaP. That's the only thing that made me realise so much things. What i want to say, i have left it for you. That's all.


To all my siao bo group people, I'm leaving for malaysia on saturday night. after my primary school gathering bbq. Might be going for the rest of the holiday. Becuz my mom wans me to work in singapore. I stay in singapore, either be happy and play, or dont do anything. i dont wan to be tied down by works.

No comments: