Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's gonna be hard, not seeing you so many days and weeks.
I was weak when i'm supposed to be strong.
Sometimes, i feel like giving up. But yet, i held on because it was a promise.
I'm so tired when i know its all my choice, and i only have one choice, give up.
I really have no idea whether could i hold on, until i get the answer. Because no one knows how hard and painful it is, to hold on a string that is gna be broken.
It's my choice, and i know the choice that i chose was foolish.
Everything changed, even if i got what i wanted, things are no longer going to be the same as the past. Although it was so much that i wanted back the past, it's not gna fulfill me. This is the first time that we aren't contacting. I hope i don't break the promise.

It's gna be hard for me.

This is my challenge, but if i fail, I'm sorry. That's all i could say.

I hope we can have no more quarrels. I'm only left with these few days...

No comments: