Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You want me to speak the truth? Alright.
I love you.
I wanna be with you again.
I miss you every single minute of my life.
I didn't dare to look at you because i was afraid of your words.
I realised i couldn't love someone else like how i loved you.
I've got used to you. I can't find anyone else to take them as you.
I know i messed things up.
I'm sorry for what i've done in the past that hurt you.
I would change for you if you're willing to let me have you back.
I'd nver let you go ever again.

I'm sorry. Sorry is just a word. But i'm feeling it. I know you wouldn't come back. Its aching in my heart when i think of it. I blame myself for everything. Once again, i'm feeling all these shit all over again. It's just because of the feelings i haven't lost.

I wished i could make it right.

No comments: