Friday, January 21, 2011


Firstly, i want to declare my love for my broster, edwin.
He's so wonderful listener and funny friend.
And always got bullied by us! Ok! Edwin Foo Hou Rong i love you muack muack.

Today went to play bball aft school. thn gone home to take bike and change clothes. Went to meet ks and gang again. then went goodspeed to play dota, TOTAL FAIL. Then l4d.
Aft that slacked and now homed. It was really quite summarized cuz i'm really lazy to detail it.
Oh well i'm tired and tmr there is chingayz! :((( LAZY again.

Oh well, you blame me for everything. I'm sorry to say i'm really stupid i don't know how to show that i've changed when you're not even giving me a chance to. Whatever. "I know its all excuses that you didn't want me back. Face it that you no longer feel a thing for me. Damn you. I once decided to wish for the wish for you to come back to me on my bday. But then, well i have to face the fact that wishes don't come true. It was only just a dream. You won't and you won't. U said i have to prove whatever things. So come, prove me that u still love me. Can you do it? I doubt you. :)










No comments: