Monday, July 26, 2010

HARLOW

Hi world. This superstar here officially finished D&T. The most waste time subject ever.
This is a epic story of mine this morning.
I board the very-the-packed bus, and there was this uncle, lecher face.
Wearing shades when the sun is only half up. He was sitting at the priority seat while i was being squeezed at the entrance of the bus. We were quite near to each other and i saw he was like, looking at my body.(thats why i called lecher)
Then i was having this thought, "eh uncle dont think u wear shades i dunno u're looking at me hor. WTF siol"
Next moment, he lower his head and seems like looking at the lower part of my body. I got even more furious. But well i tried to tolerate until i can finally move away from him and his sight. And when the bus reached the busstop that many passengers will alight, the bus began to get empty. And i could finally get a full view of his body. THE MOST EPIC THING WAS, I SAW HIM HOLDING THE BLIND MAN STICK. I felt so so so guilty for cursing and swearing at him in my heart. Sosorry siol. HAHA.



Okay a lil' joke for you guys.
I forgotten when, that i watch this malaysia show called "Mr siao mandarin class".
This is a comedy just like "gao xiao xing dong".
Ok so they were having the so called mandarin class. Well everybody's speaking different languages and dialects :/
Then the teacher was like discussing with them about public transport.
He said, land transport. All the buses, taxis, lorry toyota corolla mercs all come out. Then next was The sea transport. Ferries, boat, sampan, speed boat came along. Next was the Air transport. All the aeroplane, hot air balloon, then one student said it out so loud. "lao shi! wo zhi dao! UFO!"


AND I WAS LIKE LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF LIKE A DUMB.
HAHA okay here are some overdued pictures

No comments: