Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ha... Just reached home.
Ok today's schedule.


School. (I was having a very bad mood the whole day at school)
First lesson was common test, english paper. Wrote a report. I'm totally lost and stun becuz i dint even take a look at it or even wrote it before. Ok but still, i have to carry on. Then i was left with more than 20 mins, so i fell asleep. Mr ng tapped on my hand when he wanna collect the paper and i went "hmmm?" OMGOSH. So embarrassing. Ok then english 2 period. Slept throughout the whole english. Today ultimate sleeping day. Next was recess. then BLABLABLA.
Had assembly today, very very fun. We had people like Maya, zheng Xiang, sheryl and edwin to disturb.. Smth so bad : she kept looking in my direction! and no one was sitting between us to block my view of her. Felt so shitty when i feel her presence.

Then went for self study(AGAIN-.-). But at least it was better than the previous self study becuz today we had to revise on Chemistry, and Mr ng test us on the balancing equation. At first i was so blurr and disorientated when he mentioned that he would test us on the topic "BaLancing Equations". But nvm Ratana was there to help me out :d She taught me how to do it ^^

So in the end when i got tested, i answered all like a pro! HEHE. Thanks :)

Then after everything ended, went hub, mini toons to get our stuff. Then nana ended up in my house again. After that went to meet mum for dog's appointment. Sorry baoqiang, meet some other day. (you too paikia.cannot hang out with you :x)

Ok so now i got my ass home and im going to...

START ON MY D&T WHICH DUES TOMORROW.

Look, After all, You only gave me sorries. you dint give me a reason to trust whatever you said. I dont want just a sorry. You think just a sorry can shirk away all the responsibility you have to carry? Sorry, that's impossible.


No comments: