Monday, February 14, 2011

oh its a very happening day today.
Firstly, i was late in the morning cuz i didnt wanna attend my assembly as my eyes were terribly swollen. And when i was dressing myself up, My so called cousin came to my house and said hello. Like, at 7+?! Then i got shocked. HAHA ok.
then i arrived school and the first lesson was english. So tcher asked us to use some vocabs to write an essay, the happy thing that happened in my life. i wrote bout my friends. Then tcher said mine was quite a good one so she read out. i was like. omg?! Pls dont..

Then during recess, mr sim told me he will be seeing my mum this noon and expect me to be in school. i was so sian 1/2.

K then during maths lesson, we were supposed to finish our worksheets and then we ended up playing poker cards. Mr sseah, my maths tcher then saw and she shout at us like, "wa.. wa... WAA!!!! PLAY CARDS IN MY CLASS HUH?!?" Then she took it away, no choice we had to do it.

Then during the second recess, some doggy came to mess with us. Now my face like cui like that. Not handsome liao :( Thanks my bros, kah siang, darryle, edwin, another one act one la but still, reluctantly a thanks.

Then had to settle it then sigh was supposed to meet jiyoon geraldine edwin zx and xinni. ended up meeting them late. Plus my face like cui how to go other places..

Now i really want to talk to mum badly but she's not even at home -.-

Okay, as usual, the last paragraph is for you.
I've lost all hopes. My desire to have u back is gone. So sorry i got tired of everything that happened. You said i hung u in suspense everynight. what about you? You made me swim in tears everynight, drowning to sleep. My mirth are all gone. If u need me back in your life, tell me. I believe i would still turn back for the damn last time, if you tell me to do so. If u dont need me anymore, please dont talk to me. Let me get over you and put everything down.

No comments: