Friday, December 24, 2010

Its just you.

You seemed like you don't appreciate. I was wrong. You do appreciate by smiling behind my back.

You don't say you love me. And i thought u don't. But i was wrong. You love me like fuck.

You never kissed me, and i thought u didn't love me as much. But i was wrong. You were just shy to express your love for me.

You ring me up because i didn't reply to your text. And i thought you were just bored. But i was wrong. You missed me.

You waited for me till my soul appeared. And i thought u were just hanging around. but i was wrong. You wanted to see me.

You apologised when we quarrelled, and i thought u were being sarcastic. But i was wrong. You just want to end it all.

You accused and suspected me. And i thought you were trying to mess with me. But i was wrong. You don't wanna lose me.

You said ok when i mention broke-up. And i thought you were ready for it. But i was wrong. You wanted me to chase u all over again.

You said you love someone else. And i thought you just want to hurt me. But i was wrong. You just want me to prove my love by jealousy.

And now, i was wrong to let u go. And i was right to cry.

Thank you baby.

No comments: