Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Erhem..
Kinda busy nowadays with work, shopping for fishes.
Okay here's the story for today.
Yimlee and i wanted to go to pasir ris fish farm and buy fishes but then after that we changed our mind and headed to serangoon RAINBOW aquarium shop (Which was a definitely wrong choice)
Then erm we were like shopping around, gazing here and there. Try'na make some ppl catch our attention BUT sadly, none.
Oh btw, 2 things hilarious today.
First, we ate at a coffee shop and there was like "curry" residue on my plate after i finished my meal. And yim lee and i were picking food stuck in between our teeth, then of course we need some tissues. So Yimlee offered me some wet tissues. After using it, i threw it on the plate, and something struck my assy mind. I poke the tissue with the fork and began cleaning the plate. All the way until it's sparkling white!
Okay, so second thing.
At the aquarium shop...............
I was neting some guppies and as everyone knows (i guess) that its so difficult to catch one particular guppy in a whole big tank of GUPPIES. So no choice i had to catch a few in my net and use my hands to scoop it up. And the one i chose, so damn beautiful wonderful, Jumped off my palm and landed on the floor. And i said "Yimlee! quick take it up!" She bent down, and up in split seconds. I thought she was such a pro that she could get it in a few seconds. Who knows, this is what she said. "I dont dare eh. Very disgusting feeling." I was like -.-!!!
So probably this is the end of the storyyy. Good night folks.

No comments: